Rock Creek Cattle Company is in the heart of beautiful and historic southwest Montana: ideal for the outdoor enthusiast.
The Outdoor Adventure Center has a long and growing list of adventures waiting for you to explore and enjoy. Each activity can be tailored to all experience levels, from beginner to expert.
To make the most of your excursion, we highly recommend booking one of our Adventure Guides through our Outdoor Adventure Center located in Carol Ann’s Mercantile & Sundries.
Nearby attractions include:
- Yellowstone National Park – 3 hours and 15 minutes
- Glacier National Park – 3 hours and 15 minutes
- Georgetown Lake – 40 minutes
- Discovery Basin Ski Area – 45 minutes
- Anaconda-Pintlar Scenic Route – 20 minutes
- Pintlar Wilderness Area – 30 minutes