- Title: Spa Attendant
- Position Type: Seasonal / Full & Part Time Positions
- State/Providence: Montana
- Start Date: 05/01/2019
- End Date: 9/15/2019
- Valid Driver’s License Required
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Description: Rock Creek Cattle Company is looking for a Spa Attendant with a high energy level and passionate work ethic. RCCC has a commitment to providing the highest level of customer service and customer care found anywhere. Candidate should have strong verbal & written communication skills, as well as the ability to work with a team to ensure the members and guests receive the highest quality of service. Computer skills are required, along with good time management skills, an energetic personality and the ability to multi-task with minimal supervision. The Spa Attendant will assist with therapist appointments, Spa/pool laundry, member/guest interaction and any other areas of the club to help provide a smooth operating facility.
- Projected Total Compensation: $9.00- $10.00 per hour.
- Compensation Breakdown / Additional Income: Hourly rate + commission. Bonus program if applicable.
- Benefits: Staff uniforms, golf course privileges and meals provided while on duty.
- Education Required: High School
- Experience Required: Customer service preferred. Energetic, enthusiastic and positive attitude are highly desired.
- Documents Required: Resume, Professional references
Office : 406 846-3474