- Title: Server AM & PM
- Position Type: Seasonal – Full Time
- State/Providence: Montana
- Start Date: June
- End Date: September
- Valid Driver’s License Required
- Description: We are looking for servers that are experienced in fine dining and have an energetic and professional demeanor. The successful candidate will play a key role in contributing to our customer satisfaction and acquisition goals.
- Protect Rock Creek Cattle Company, employees, members and guests by adhering to all safety, sanitation, food preparation, food storage and alcohol beverage control policies.
- Communicate efficiently and personably with guests and members, establishing relationships that can assist in all visits being unique and tailored to the individual. This includes becoming familiar with preferences such as drink, seating, activities, and other information.
- Communicate efficiently and personably with all staff, to help ensure a team atmosphere and cooperative environment.
- Communicate efficiently and personably with the Chef and kitchen staff to assist in the coordination of kitchen operations with those in the front of the house operations. This includes but is not limited to prompt service, accurate ordering, delivery of each course, coordination between bar and dining area, and clearing of items.
- Assist with all food and beverage areas, which include dining room, private dining, bar/library, patio, Creek Club, beverage carts, turn house, lunches for outdoor activities, and any other areas that may require food & beverage assistance, for quantity, quality, and service standards. This also includes helping with room preparations such as setting up tables, chairs, table settings, banquet areas, and any other preparations that the F&B Manager sees fit.
- Maintain customer satisfaction by handling their inquiries, concerns or comments and providing solutions; or directing them to a supervisor that can assist.
- Adhere to employee manual and job description, being conscious of appropriate attire and actions. Uniforms will be required at all times. A Rock Creek Cattle Company shirt will be provided. Employees need to furnish their own black slacks and appropriate footwear. Shoes should be black and closed toe.
- Maintain consistency of service by being aware of and prepared for all course events, large parties and reservations that may affect food and beverage service operations.
- Become familiar with all areas of wine and liquor, such as proper serving techniques, brands available, and different types. Attend any training given by the F&B Manager on these topics, as well as any other meetings requested by management.
- Responsible for keeping time cards and hours in a timely manner using system put in place by the management.
- Perform other duties as requested.
- Certified in Montana Alcohol Serving
- Food Handlers Certificate
- CPR Certificate
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- An energetic personality and a professional demeanor and appearance
- Effectively contribute as to maintain a cohesive team
- Must be willing to work a variety of day, evening, holiday & weekend shifts -Can expect to work 6 days most weeks and 55 or more hours per week during the golf season (May to September)
- Must be flexible to working split-shifts and shifts, which may exceed 12 hours in duration
- Experience in resolving customer issues/complaints as well as the ability to provide excellent customer service
- Computer experience required – will be trained in the Jonas system
- Wine knowledge
- Knowledge of appropriate food and beverage service etiquette, policies and procedures
- Must be able to stand or walk for long periods of time
- Ability to prioritize and organize work assignments
- Ability to work well in high-pressure and face paced situations
- Must be able to exert up to 50 pounds of force occasionally and able to constantly lift, carry, pull or push up to 20 pounds
- May be required to drive company vehicle to carry out job duties, must have a valid driver’s license