- Title: Housekeeping
- Position Type: Seasonal & Full Time
- State/Providence: Montana
- Start Date: Mid-April through end of October
- The primary purpose of the position is to maintain excellent housekeeping standards.
- Must be able to lift, carry, pull or push up to 50 lbs and be able to stand for long periods of time..
- Description: Join our team!!! Rock Creek Cattle Company is looking for honest individuals that excel when working as a team. We put our new team members through a complete training process which creates a standard for quality work. Be a part of a fun and rewarding work environment where you have the opportunity to create new friendships while making a competitive wage.
Full Job Description
Housekeeping staff are responsible for maintaining and carrying out all facets of the housekeeping operations under the supervision of the Director of Housekeeping. Housekeeping staff are expected to perform all activities related to keeping Rock Creek Cattle Company well turned-out and all aspects of the club in a clean and presentable manner. All staff should have strong verbal and written communication skills, as well as the ability to work with a team to ensure that the members and guests receive the highest quality service on a consistent basis. Attention to detail and the ability to work efficiently is of high priority. Housekeeping Staff will be responsible for all Rock Creek owned properties, some member owned residences, employee housing, and any other areas deemed necessary.
Communicate respectfullyy and personably with guests and members, establishing relationships that can assist in all visits being unique and tailored to the individual. This includes becoming familiar with preferences such as refreshing cabin, stocked items, appropriate cleaning times, and other information. All individual requests need to be approved by the Director of Housekeeping.
Communicate respectfully and personably with all staff, to help ensure a team atmosphere and cooperative environment.
Performance of light and deep cleaning duties to maintain our establishments in a clean and orderly manner. These include making beds, replenishing linens and stock, cleaning rooms and halls, vacuuming, dusting, trash removal, windows, cleaning dishes, sweeping, mopping, and any other duty that is relevant to our purpose.
Assist with all housekeeping areas, including but not limited to: bathrooms, dining room, private dining, bar/library, patio, Creek Club, turn house, Golf Shop, Fly Shop, Grange Hall, Benny Havens Inn, Cottages, Cabins, offices, and any other areas that may require housekeeping assistance. This also includes helping with room preparations such setting up table, chairs, table settings, banquet areas, and any other preparations that the Director of Housekeeping sees fit.
Maintain customer satisfaction by handling their inquiries, concerns or comments and providing solutions; or directing them to a supervisor that can assist.
Adhere to employee manual and job description, being conscious of appropriate attire and actions. Uniforms will be provided and required at all times. Employees need to furnish their own jeans and appropriate footwear. Shoes should be comfortable and closed toe.
Maintain consistency of service by being aware of and prepared for all course events, large parties and reservations that may affect housekeeping operations.
Attend all meetings directed by Director of Housekeeping as well as training or other relevant activities.
Protect Rock Creek Cattle Company, employees, the members and the guests by adhering to all safety and sanitation policies.
Perform other duties as requested.
• Excellent communication and time management skills
• An energetic personality and a professional demeanor and appearance
• Effectively contribute as to maintain a cohesive team
• Must be willing to work a variety of day, evening, holiday & weekend shifts -Can expect to work 5 days most weeks and possible overtime (May to October)
• Must be flexible to working split-shifts and shifts, which may exceed 12 hours in duration
• Experience in resolving customer issues/complaints as well as the ability to provide excellent customer service
• Knowledge of appropriate policies and procedures
• Must be able to stand or walk for long periods of time
• Ability to prioritize and organize work assignments
• Ability to work well in stressful, high-pressure situations
• Must be able to exert up to 50 pounds of force occasionally and able to constantly lift, carry, pull or push up to 20 pounds
• Must have a valid driver’s license to operate any RCCC vehicle
Office : 406 846-3474
Applicants may be tested for illegal drugs.
Applicants may be tested for illegal drugs.