Rock Creek Cattle Company is a Western lifestyle mixed use development – where Ranch living meets luxury. At our core is a nearly 30,000-acre working cattle ranch, combined with 3,500 acres of homesites, golf course, our Cattleman’s Club dining and bar experience, was well as the Creek Club and Fitness Center. Our Tom Doak-designed golf course was ranked the Best State Golf Course in Montana in 2013, 2017, 2019 and 2021 by Golf Digest.
We are looking for someone to act as our onsite membership and general accountant. This position will work with our members, handling billing of membership accounts and charges, with our external accounting firm to process payroll and prepare monthly management and external reporting, as well as a variety of other accounting tasks.
Position Type: Full-Time, Year Round
Location: Rock Creek Cattle Company, Deer Lodge, Montana
• Processes membership account billings and resolves membership account issues.
• Prepares and maintains accounting records to include but not limited to accounts receivable, accounts payable, inventory, deposits, fixed assets and other.
• Assists with processing and submission of bi-weekly payroll to external accounting firm.
• Reconciles accounts to support month-end close.
• Assists external accounting firm to prepare monthly financial statements and management reports for multiple entities.
• Assists with ad hoc projects as needed.
• Associates degree in accounting or related field
• 3+ years of experience
• Strong organizational and analytical skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Office suite and general accounting software
• Experience in Jonas Club software a plus
• Detail oriented
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to meet deadlines
• Solid interpersonal skills
Applicants may be tested for illegal drugs.