- Title: Mercantile Manager
- Position Type: Seasonal / Full & Part Time Positions
- State/Providence: Montana
- Start Date: 05/10/2019
- End Date: 10/13/2019
- Valid Driver’s License Required
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Description: Rock Creek Cattle Company is looking for Mercantile Manager with a high energy level and passionate work ethic. Rock Creek Cattle Company has a commitment to providing the highest level of customer service and customer care found anywhere. Candidates should have strong written and verbal skills, as well as the ability to work with a team to ensure our member and guests receive the highest quality of service. Computer skills are required, along with good time management skills, an energetic personality and the ability to multi-task with minimal supervision. The Mercantile Manager will be responsible for keeping inventory, sales displays, showcases, and on the floor sales. The Mercantile Manager will also be in charge of booking Outdoor Adventures, running the point of sale system, helping customers, answering questions, and schedule events for Outdoor Adventures. Internships available.
- Projected Total Compensation: DOE per hour.
- Compensation Breakdown / Additional Income: Hourly rate + commission. Bonus program if applicable.
- Benefits: Staff uniforms, golf course privileges and meals provided while on duty.
- Education Required: High School
- Experience Required: Customer service preferred. Energetic, enthusiastic and positive attitude are highly desired.
- Documents Required: Resume, Professional references
Office : 406 846-3474