- Title: Landscaper
- Position Type: Seasonal
- State/Providence: Montana
- Start Date: 06/01/2018
- End Date: 10/14/2018
- Valid Driver’s License preferred but not required
- Description: Performs a diverse range of activities involved in landscaping. Performs semi-skilled grounds construction and maintenance work and related tasks as required.
- Performs general landscape maintenance using hand held equipment.
- Operates small machinery to assist with edging, trimming and mowing.
- Prepares soil beds for sod, seed and vegetative material.
- Involved with tasks related to landscape (weed and debris clean up).
- Operates walking equipment in mowing lawns.
- Operates utility vehicles and tractors for hauling material and removing debris.
- Performs skilled duties related to experience (pruning, plugging, etc.).
- Operates sod cutter, trencher and tamper for routine projects.
- Operates equipment safely and is aware of associates and their prospective work areas.
- Maintains flexibility to take on new and different tasks as directed by the Department Manager.
- Incorporates safe work practices in job performance.
- Attend staff meetings.
- Projected Total Compensation: $10 – $12 per hour
- Benefits: Staff uniforms and Golfing Privileges
- Education/Experience Required: Less than high school education; or up to one month related experience or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Language Skills: May be required: to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos; to write simple correspondence; to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other associates of the organization.
- Physical Demands: Regularly stands, walks, sits, and uses hands to finger feels or handle, reaches with hands and arms. Occasionally climbs or balances; stoops, kneels, crawls or crouches. Regularly talks or hears and lifts up to 50 pounds. Occasionally lifts up to 100 pounds.
Office : 406 846-3474