- Title: Janitor
- Position Type: Seasonal & Part Time
- State/Providence: Montana
- Start Date: Mid-April through end of October
- Valid Driver’s License Required
- The primary purpose of the position is to maintain excellent housekeeping standards.
- Description: Join our team!!! Rock Creek Cattle Company is looking for honest individuals that excel when working as a team. We put our new team members through a complete training process which creates a standard for quality work. Be a part of a fun and rewarding work environment where you have the opportunity to create new friendships while making a competitive wage.
- Attention to detail is must in this position
- Responsible for maintaining club operation buildings. Empty trash, sweep and mop floors, vacuum rugs, clean all surfaces.
- Able to stand for long periods of time. Able to lift, carry, pull or push up to 50 pounds
- Monitor building security
- Use of cleaners for clean floors, windows, mirrors and fixtures.
- Ensure efficient and proper operation of all equipment
- Identify and report all repairs to supervisor
Director of Housekeeping
Office : 406 846-3474