- Title: Housekeeping
- Position Type: Seasonal & Part Time
- State/Providence: Montana
- Start Date: Mid-April through end of October
- Valid Driver’s License Required
- Must be able to lift, carry, pull or push up to 50 lbs and be able to stand for long periods of time.
- The primary purpose of the position is to maintain excellent housekeeping standards.
- Description: Join our team!!! Rock Creek Cattle Company is looking for honest individuals that excel when working as a team. We put our new team members through a complete training process which creates a standard for quality work. Be a part of a fun and rewarding work environment where you have the opportunity to create new friendships while making a competitive wage.
- Attention to detail is a must in this position.
- Clean cabins, restrooms and other work spaces while keeping the prescribed health and hygiene standards.
- Ensure efficient and proper operation of all equipment.
- Make beds and change linens as per protocol of the department.
- Use of cleaners and other equipment to dust, clean floors, furniture, house items, fixtures.
- Monitor the security of the guest’s belongings. Report any found articles, theft including construction and electrical damage to the supervisor.
- Ensure superior housekeeping standards in all areas including back of the house spaces.