I’d like to take a moment to welcome you all to the twelfth season here at Rock Creek Cattle Company. This year is shaping up to be our best ever with beloved long-standing traditions, such as our Wrangler Member/Guest weekend (July 12-14), joined by new additions, new members and a new website!
The New RockCreekCattleCompany.com
If you’re reading this, you’ve probably already taken note of the new RockCreekCattleCompany.com. This new website was designed specifically to serve our members and showcase all that we love about our community. Some of the new and exciting features of our new website include…
- Responsive design, optimized for viewing across all devices
- Spectacular hole-by-hole video descriptions of our Tom Doak-designed 18-hole golf course
- Instructional videos by our Director of Golf Travis Olson and Director of Outdoor Adventures Mark Beattie
- Content-first approach to provide members with a steady stream of news, event recaps and special features
- Easy-to-use events calendar
- Improved members section
In the coming weeks, we’ll continue to publish new videos, photo galleries, event recaps and other features that tell the story of our great community, so keep checking back at RockCreekCattleCompany.com and follow us on social media.
Finally, let’s all take a moment to congratulate Rock Creek Cattle Company Founder and Owner Bill Foley on the success of his Vegas Golden Knights, who shocked the world with their historic and record-setting inaugural season, capped off with a Western Conference title and berth in the Stanley Cup Final. Some of you joined us here at the Cattlemen’s Club for VGK watch parties and your support was greatly appreciated. Who knows? We may see the Clarence S. Campbell Bowl here at the Ranch soon. 😉
Louie Bartoletti, General Manager